Thursday, May 30, 2013

Vivinit Wife Picnic Party

I am not sure how it went down, but somehow I found myself in charge throwing a party for all the Vivint Wives in our office. It was blast though and lets just say I didn't mind planning it out :)

The Invitations

I made the invitations on paperlesspost.com. If you decide to create cards or anything on there (because they are super adorable and easy) just make sure you watch the coins. Sometimes you can make it and send them out for free if you stay within the allotted amount of coins. Here is what our invitations looked like:
After the guest views the invitation they are able to read about the specifics like date, time, place, etc. So I didn't bother including it on invitation itself.  It also makes it really easy for you to view who has RSVP'd (is that even a word?) and creates a guest list for you!


The Menu:


 


Chicken & Waffles- I bought frozen :/


Fried Ravioli & Marinara- Again, I bought these frozen although I'm sure they would be much better homemade

Pasta Salad- Suddenly Salad..not healthy but its super easy and delicious

Buckeye Balls-THESE WERE A HIT!!! Super Delicious just like Reese's

Gooey Butter Cake- Hopefully yours turn out better than mine did..

Some of the other ladies also brought a few things like chips & salsa, green salad, etc.





 The Venue:

It was supposed to be a really nice day so we went to a park pavilion! It was beautiful weather and the park was really beautiful!





 We played a few get to know you games and I love ALL of the cute wives! I can't wait to get to know them better!



No comments:

Post a Comment