Thursday, May 30, 2013

Create.





So of course I was on Pinterest a few days ago, and I found a GEM! Ah!!! It has become an obsession! Its called Tagxedo and you can make your own Subway art for free. You can add picture, make it different shapes, different colors, and use as many words as you like!
Of course I had to make one for Kai!
Places we've been together


Key to happiness

Go to Tagxedo and click on create at the top of the page. You can also add custom fonts, pictures to the background, and print your design on different products!


I also found an awesome website that lets you personalize Monograms and a few other signs for weddings. There are as many options as far the way it looks but you get to choose colors and add your own names/initials. Here are the ones I had fun making..



Go to the wedding chicks website and you'll find lots of really fun stuff! Aren't they fun?

No comments:

Post a Comment