Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Summer Bucket list

Because husband is gone all day, everyday because of his job. I mostly just sit home :) I decided however I really want to make a bucket list to help me learn a few things, not be bored out of my mind, and help me not to be lazy (even though being 8 months pregnant does create challenges for being out and about all the time).

Finish a 1,000 piece puzzle (I'm working this, however the puzzle is a monster!
Have a baby ( My sweet baby Kai was born on 6/11/13 and could not be more perfect)
Learn something new (perhaps how to crochet?)
Read at least 10 books
Have a no media day (This was so good for me, I actually got some things accomplished (not just Netflix))
Family day in Nauvoo ( Fun day! It was great to have the hubs around and visit such a special place)
See two sites in St. Louis ( We went to Forest Park and there is so much to do there, and to the Gateway Arch)

No comments:

Post a Comment