Monday, April 22, 2013

Tilapia and Asparagus!!!

So the goal is to start eating healthier right? I should have started focusing on this a lot more..probably at the first of my pregnancy! Well now is better than never! 
I'm not sure about you, but I hate fish..always have..basically I loathe it! However, my husband loves and its so dang healthy..so I last month I thought I would give it a shot. Salmon still freaks me out, but I said I would give white fish a shot. Therefore..we eat Tilapia! I hate my fish to taste fishy, if that sounds like you then this recipe is for you! Now I am a girl that cooks with very few ingredients, and I am NOT a chef..so bare with me.
Ingredients: 
Tilapia
Olive Oil
Italian Dressing
Bread Crumbs
Lemon
First clean and prep your fish
Mix some olive oil and Italian Dressing together in one bowl (I just throw some in there)
And the other bowl with bread crumbs

Coat the fish in the liquid then, then cover in bread crumbs.

Then simply cook them til they are done (white and flaky).
Now..I used to hate asparagus, well at least that's what I told people. I have a new found love for it though! My favorite way to make it is just to steam it in some chicken broth. Um delicious!

Enjoy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment