Monday, April 29, 2013

Spring has Sprung!

Wow I have really fallen in love with Spring in New England, other than the allergy flare ups that come with it! When we first moved here in August I really loved Boston..until the winter came and it was awful. I didn't really think I would need to buy a maternity coat, so I kept using my coat that I had and the lyrics "fat guy in a little coat" would play in my mind as I watched people stare at my bulging belly! Now its time to rejoice because the weather is so great. I have taken G (the girl I nanny) on a walk every single day the past week, and we were even able to play at the park without our jackets, although she was very concerned that her coat wasn't on.
I love all of the blossoms on the trees!
This is a random lake we walked passed, and these houses live right on this lake!  I want this!

On Sunday Jordan and I took a walk down to the Charles river! Not only were we able to people watch, but saw jumping fish and a seagull trying to catch dinner! It is a ton of fun being around Harvard Square with all the musicians and performers.


Look at those daffodils! 

No comments:

Post a Comment